Wednesday, October 27, 2004

ALWAYS . . . Make a Difference!

After a rather lengthy hiatus, I've decided to return to the blogging world.

During the past month, I have spent a great deal of time considering what I really wanted to accomplish both in blogging and in business. What I have determined is that the key to both is found in the title of this blog. No matter how you cut it, the key to success is truly making a difference. The problem, I found, is that making a difference is hard work.

Making a difference assumes a set of core values that drive consistent action. You can't make a difference by being on again/off again. So, what core values drive me in my personal and business pursuits? Stay tuned! In my next several posts I'll identify values that I believe are non-negotiable for true success.

Remember . . . our goal is to always make a difference!

No comments: