Monday, August 16, 2004

The Big Picture

MLM Today presented an article from one of my favorite magazines of the past, Upline. The magazine presented practical articles that related to many facets of the network marketing industry. Sadly, this magazine is no longer published, but I'm glad to see someone resurrecting articles like "End of the Day Questions for Professional Networkers", written by Karl Jacobsen.

Mr. Jacobsen sees the big picture of networkers worldwide. The questions he asked are both probing and practical:

  • Did I start this day with a map, game plan, and goals?
  • What are 10 reasons I should be grateful today?
  • Did I remind myself of my purpose and mission today?
  • Did my words and actions allow others to see how much I value them?
  • Did I read for 30 minutes?
  • Was I focused on helping others succeed and grow?
  • How can I grow from what I learned today?
  • What can I do better tomorrow and in the future?

I submit that anyone who would use these eight questions consistently for 30 days will find their business momentum soar. While the immediate goal for any business is to make a profit, why not make sure that your actions and attitudes are also profitable, for yourself and others.

Remember,

Always make a difference!

No comments: