Sunday, November 06, 2005

Lights . . . Camera . . . ACTION!!

The time has come! Let the action begin!!

Let's establish some baselines from which I can assess progress. First the physical characteristics:

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 230 lbs.
Waistline: 41"
Bicep: 15"
Thigh: 25 1/2"
Chest: 44"
Hips: 47 1/2"

Next, what is my desired outcome:

Weight: 185 lbs.
Waistline: 34"
Bicep: 18"
Thigh: 20"
Chest: 42"
Hips: 38"

Now, what activities will I undertake to obtain my desired results?
  • Walking
  • Stationary bike
  • Free weights

My exercise plan will be as follows:

  1. Monday - Walking-30 minutes - 6:30 a.m.
  2. Tuesday - Free weights - 6:30 a.m.
  3. Wednesday - Stationary bike-30 minutes - 6:30 a.m.
  4. Thursday - Walking-30 minutes - 6:30 a.m.
  5. Friday - Free weights - 6:30 a.m.
  6. Saturday - Walking or stationary bike-30 minutes - as possible
  7. Sunday - Free weights - as possible

My initial target is to exercise a minimum of three days each week. Eventually I plan to exercise at least five.

This will certainly be a challenge as I tend to be a well-trained lazy person. It is far easier to remain sedentary; inactive. Now, however, is a time for action! Nothing ever changes until one is willing to change him or herself. So, here we go!

I will maintain weekly checkpoints and reward success. Rewards will be non-food related, and provide encouragement to "keep on keeping on." Stay with me . . . and feel free to cheer me on!

Remember, always make a difference!

No comments: